NPSE 2024 | New Perspectives in Science Education 13th Edition - International Conference Grand Hotel Mediterraneo, Florence
14-15 March 2024 | in Florence (Italy) and online
The Conference brings together teachers, researchers, practitioners and project managers from all over the world to share findings, expertise and experience about innovative science teaching and learning methodologies, through on-site and on-line presentations, and social events.
We will deliver a full 2 days Conference Programme of inspiring sessions in the framework of a highly interactive hybrid conference experience. We will provide enhanced contents that will give participants greater access to learning, sharing and networking.
During the Conference:
– All accepted papers will be presented onsite and online.
– Questions and Answers sessions will follow each paper presentation.
– Poster presentation sessions will be held onsite and online.
– Networking opportunities will be organized.
– Deadline for submitting abstracts: https://conference.pixel-online.net/NPSE/dates.php
– 22 January 2024: Deadline for submission of papers (possibility to extend)
– 14/15 March 2024: Conference days
All accepted papers will be included in the Conference Proceedings published with ISBN, ISSN and DOI codes.
The publication will be sent to be reviewed for inclusion in the Conference Proceedings Citation Index by ISI-Clarivate- Web of Science and SCOPUS. The publication will also be included in Academia.edu and indexed in Google Scholar.
Presentation modalities: oral and poster presentation onsite; oral, poster and asynchronous presentation online.