Smart Water Utilities USA 2024 Exhibition and Conference, Los Angeles, California, Melbourne,
- Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for developing water networks to boost efficiencies.
- Integrating smart water technologies into existing water infrastructure
Build take-home solutions and identify suitable technologies for greater efficiency, lower costs, and optimal allocation of water.
- Strategies for managing and reducing water leakage across the network
Avoid the pitfalls and learn the latest leak-detection systems from leakage experts to meet regulations and water leakage targets.
- Looking at real-time data and cutting-edge communication technologies
Learn about the latest in measuring and monitoring technologies, better communication systems, and the use of big data across the water network.
- New technologies and know-how in IoT and AI for network automation
Explore the latest advances in water network automation with IoT and Artificial Intelligence developments to improve efficiencies and water operations.
- End-user case studies and how to develop an optimal network
Gain insights from regional water networks and implement strategies that others in the water utility industry use to ensure an efficient network.