Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology USA Conference Hilton Arlington, Arlington
With rapid technological advances changing the way US maritime forces need to utilise and manage ISR capabilities across domains, Maritime and Littoral Reconnaissance and Surveillance systems and platforms have become a critical component of US naval capability.
This conference presents the perfect opportunity to meet a diverse range of US Naval actors, Naval aviation experts, senior military figures and industry vendors involved in Maritime Surveillance and Intelligence gathering.
Unlike other events, our conference places particular emphasis on the relationship between the Maritime and Joint Domains and how ISR capabilities are developing to improve these in tandem as well as individually.
Benefits of attending:
• Hear the latest updates on maritime reconnaissance and surveillance programs and capabilities from US and International Senior Leadership and Program Managers
• A varied and specific range of topics including a unique emphasis on space-based maritime domain awareness, unmanned maritime systems, traditional ISTAR platforms, and sensors at sea
• Engage and network with senior program leaders and solution providers developing and integrating innovative technologies in the space of maritime ISR
• Listen to comprehensive briefings delivered by US and international speakers, including the National Reconnaissance Office, the OUSD R and E, the Defense Innovation Unit, the US Air Force Research Laboratory, the US Space Force, US Fleet Forces Command, NOAA, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection and a range of frontline military organizations
Who should attend?
This year we are delighted to welcome support from the US Navy, DoD community, U.S. Space Force, USMC, NRO, DIU, U.S. Customs And Border Protection and a range of additional naval experts. Maritime Reconnaissance and Surveillance Technology USA 2023 will continue to provide a unique platform for government, academia and industry to address the operator requirements, and very latest developments in enhancing the maritime surveillance capabilities of the US and their allies
• Maritime communications specialists
• Reconnaissance technology experts
• Businesses looking to break into the regional market
• Established players in the regional market
• Developers and innovators in military technology
Go to Event Website
Early Bird Offer before 28/02/23: USD 1399.00, General Admission: USD 1599.00, International Military/Government Personnel Rate - General Admission: USD 899.00, US DOD Personnel Rate: USD 0.00