Economic Crime Prevention Switzerland Conference Sheraton Zurich Hotel, Zürich
The Economic Crime Prevention Switzerland conference returns to Zurich at the Sheraton. Get ready for 3 days of practical discussion surrounding latest regulatory, financial and enforcement updates to proactively enhance compliance framework and mitigate risks.
– The Premier event in Switzerland gathering cross-industry compliance and legal executives from all Swiss cantons to benchmark and upscale compliance framework measures.
– Gain exclusive insights from industry veterans on the latest corruption, AML and sanctions issues affecting multinational corporations based in Switzerland.
– Discover evolving financial regulatory compliance requirements following the acquisition of Credit Suisse by UBS.
– Over 10+ hours of networking alongside regulatory, industry and private practice experts skilled in the field of compliance, white collar crime and investigations.
New For 2024
– Sanctions and Emerging Risks: “Is Sanctions the New FCPA?” Discover Emerging Sanctions, Export Controls and Anti-Corruption Compliance Risks in an Evolving Geopolitical and Compliance Landscape.
– The Future is Now: How is AI Helping to Combat the Fight Against Economic Crime?
– Expansion of industry sectors including: Private Banking/Financial, Commodities, Sport, Energy Logistics/transportation, Hospitality.
– Compliance Connaissances 2024 interactive discussions focusing on latest geopolitical, risk mitigation strategies for industry inhouse counsels.