Insurance Innovators: Fraud And Claims 2024 | 27 February | etc.venues St Paul's, London etc.venues St Paul’s, London
Insurance Innovators: Fraud and Claims brings together claims and counter-fraud experts from across Europe come together to shape innovation and best practice. Join us to dig deep into emerging forces, define your next moves and ignite the collaboration and partnerships you need for success.
“This continues to set the benchmark for fraud conferences in the UK.”
-Head of Claims Fraud, Zurich
Check out this years key themes:
– Understand the implications of the Data Act on claims and counter-fraud departments
– Unlock the future of digital claims and discover real time case-studies on utilising AI to assist the claims process
– Explore the implications of parametric insurance and the rise of predict and prevent, with insights from Zurich, Floodflash and AXA
– Stay abreast of new fraud trends with case studies on international fraud, vulnerabilities in the age of generative AI, and staying vigilant about the growing threat of shallowfakes and deepfakes
– Discover routes to quantifying and demonstrating the ROI of fraud prevention
– Hear from key law enforcement players on how they will continue to support the industry through prosecution
Limited early bird discounts available – check out our website for more details.