Digital Oilfields Brazil 2023 conference Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Maceió
- Making the business case for automation and digitalising the oilfield
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for developing the oilfield to boost efficiencies.
- Integrating new oilfield technologies into existing operations and processes
Build take-home solutions and identify suitable technologies to achieve greater efficiency, lower costs, and safer operations.
- Looking at real-time data, cutting-edge communications, and blockchain networks
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from experts on the latest measuring and monitoring technologies and better oilfield communication systems.
- Low-cost strategies which optimise production in oilfield operations
Ensure optimum production is maintained throughout the process.
- New technologies and technical know-how in IoT integration and wellsite automation
Explore the latest advances in wellsite automation and developments in IoT and the tools available to improve efficiencies in exploration and production and oilfield operations.
- Case studies in machine learning, cybersecurity, and making a successful transition
Gain insights from multiple well sites and implement strategies that others in the industry use to ensure a successful digital program.
DATES & VENUE
26 Jun - 27 Jun 2023, All Day