Biosensors Summit USA 2023 conference Boston, Massachusetts, USA, Boston
- Future trends in biosensor modalities for next-generation diagnostics
Hear about DNA chips, enzyme-based biosensors, immunosensors, ingestible, implantable, wearable biosensors, MEMS, and NEMS for next-generation diagnostics.
- The role of AI and ML in the development of next-generation biosensors
Explore artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), and the internet of medical things (IoMT) for the development of next-generation biosensors.
- Exploring new technologies in biosensor instrumentation for better diagnosis
Study the advances in surface Plasmon resonance, CRISPR-Cas systems, microfluidics, and immobilization technology towards next-generation bio-sensing technology.
- Latest research in nano-biosensors and nano-analytical systems for healthcare
Assessing the role of nano-analytics, nano-hybrids, nano-enabled bio-sensing systems, smart surfaces, and lab-on-a-chip technologies for intelligent healthcare.
- New biosensor-based actuator technologies for enhancing rehabilitation
Learn about recent advances in wearable bio-sensing gloves, prostheses, and virtual reality to improve rehabilitation and sensory feedback biosystems for better healthcare.
- Case studies on microfabrication and bioprinting technologies in biosensors
Gain insight into the latest developments in printed electrochemical instruments and bioprinting technology for biosensors and their applications.