Digital Insurance 2022 Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel, Chicago

We’re excited to announce Digital Insurance is back LIVE and IN-PERSON on May 5- 6, 2022 at the Renaissance Chicago, IL.

Did you know only 15% of customers are satisfied with their insurance’s digital experience? How are you improving the digital journey for the other 85%? Digital Insurance Summit is the only conference bringing together digital innovators from insurance companies, agencies, brokers, and insurtechs to discuss strategies to acquire and better serve your customers. Your customers need you. The Digital Insurance Summit will give you the strategies and tools to strengthen your brand experience, keep customers loyal, and embolden trust. Get ready for two days of inspirational keynotes, dynamic panel discussions, interactive face-to-face conversations, deep dive workshops, and over the top networking events!

⌛ Event Dates & Venue

05 May - 06 May 2022, All Day