Building Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) System from Scratch Online, New York
Remote Patient Monitoring and self-service portals are disrupting digital healthcare with unprecedented patient-centered care delivery. In our next webinar, we will explore the efficient ways to build a remote patient monitoring system from scratch and integrate it with various medical and non-medical wearable devices to advance healthcare services.
Date: November 17, 2020, at 11:00 AM (EDT).
Registration is required: https://archer-soft.com/blog/patient-centered-care-building-remote-patient-monitoring-rpm-system-scratch
Vladimir Tutov, Head of R&D, PMP, Archer Software, and CPO at Bicovery – Machine Learning powered solution that monitors the emotional and physical state of people living with bipolar disorder, will cover the challenges and best practices of building an efficient remote monitoring app.
Vladimir is an experienced project and product manager with a technical background, having delivered 30+ software development projects using modern frameworks and approaches: PMBoK, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Lean Startup, Design Thinking, Management 3.0.
– Overview of RPM solutions application and use cases
– Where to start: Defining and validating goals, users, and features of a Remote Monitoring System (RPM)
– Technologies and architecture of a secure, usable, user-centered, scalable telehealth solution
– Key aspects of integration with medical wearable devices and non-medical wearable tech
– Working with health IT vendors: how to manage the value, timeline, and budget of custom software development.