AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES EUROPE 2023 Exhibition and Conference Berlin, Germany, Berlin
- The future of autonomous vehicles, market outlook, and industry outlook
Understand the economic fundamentals and key market drivers for autonomous vehicles from a global perspective.
- Exploring new technologies and strategies for connected and automated vehicles
Look for new opportunities and make the business case for adopting new technologies and techniques to support next-generation automotive applications.
- New advancements in LIDAR, ADAS calibration, and sensor fusion for CAV development
Gain insights from leading manufacturers and developers and implement strategies that others in the industry use to ensure the successful development of AVs.
- Latest research in artificial intelligence and deep learning for developing autonomous vehicles
Explore innovations and assess the latest results from tests and trials using artificial intelligence and machine learning to enhance the decision-making process of AV control systems.
- Developing scalable autonomous vehicle control systems with high-performance in mind
Deliver reliable and scalable production methods with new AV technologies and solutions to meet the needs of tomorrow’s automotive manufacturers.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for next-generation autonomous vehicles
Hear from key regulators and classification bodies to ensure that connected and automated vehicles meet the requirements of new regulations and industry standards.