Women's Health Innovation Summit USA The Westin Copley Place, Boston, Boston
Now entering its fifth year, the Women’s Health Innovation Summit USA has evolved significantly since the first convening. Having grown from 99 attendees in 2019 to just over 530 in 2022, WHIS USA has become the largest industry-leading platform that connects pharma, biotech, medical device companies, start-ups, investors, payers, researchers, and HCPs as they drive innovation, investment, research, and partnerships to improve health outcomes for women worldwide.
As the industry evolves, so does the Women’s Health Innovation Summit USA. Join us in Boston in September 2023 as we remain true to this, by committing to increasing the number of opportunities available to attendees, continuing to expanding the program content, and striving to connect more stakeholders than ever before.
You’re propelling the industry. We’re providing the platform.
1. Kevin Ali, CEO, Organon
2. Joanne Armstrong Vice President and Chief Medical Officer, Women’s Health and Genomics, CVS Health
3. Carolee Lee, Founder, Women’s Health Access Matters
4. Janine Clayton, Associate Director of Research for Women’s Health, NIH
5. Alice Zheng, Principal, RH Capital
6. Allison Watkins-Conti, Founder, Watkins-Conti
7. Chris Pagano, Director of Venture Labs Matter
8. Will Porteous, Chief Growth Officer, Maven Clinic
9. Kalahn Taylor-Clark Ph.D. MPH, Vice President Strategic Partnerships, and Innovation at Myovant
10. Dora Hughes, Chief Medical Officer, The CMS Innovation Center at the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
11. Tami L Wahl, Government Affairs, Public Policy, Modern Advocates
12. Jessica Federer, Managing Partner Supernode Ventures
13. Gail Maderis, CEO and President, Antiva Biosciences
14. Sandy Milligan, Head of R and D, Organon
15. Sheena Gill, CEO, Cognitive Care
16. Lucy Perez, Senior Partner, McKinsey
17. Laura Veroneau, Managing Partner, Optum Ventures
18. Rachel Robinson, Chief Operation Officer, MassMedic
19. Nadine Vogel, CEO, Springboard Enterprises
20. Stasia Obremsky, Managing Director, RH Capital
21. Katie Schubert, Society of Women’s Health Research
22. Diana Contreras, Chief Healthcare Officer, Planned Parenthood
23. Golnoush Golshirazi, CEO and Co-Founder, ScreenMe
24. Libby Greer, Partner, Forbes Tate Partners
25. Shakun Sethi, CEO and Founder, Ticklelife
26. Chris Pagano, Director of Venture Labs Matter
27. Tania Small, Global Medical Affairs, Therapeutic Area Head and Chair of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion R and D Council, GSK
28. Anna Daily, Founder, Namida Lab
29. Oriana Papin-Zoghbi, CEO and Co-Founder, AOA Dx
THE 5TH ANNUAL WOMEN’S HEALTH INNOVATION SUMMIT SHOWCASE
The Innovation Showcase is a unique opportunity for emerging companies with a disruptive technology, product, or service to present in front of the industry’s most influential partners, investors, and decision makers.
Split across two days and focused on early-stage funding and later-stage funding, 24 start-up finalists, hand-picked by our Selection Committee, will spotlight their innovation, highlight their achievements, and gain industry exposure.
This year, we’re introducing prize bundles for the two winners, as well as an intimate drinks reception for all applicants who attend the summit.
Event Dates & Venue
Website & Tickets
Go to Event Website
NPO/Charity/Academic: USD 599.00, Emerging/Start-ups: USD 899.00, Industry: USD 1799.00, Service Providers: USD 2499.00
Topics | Categories