You’re a designer, not a data scientist! And yet you have to work with data: you use it to construct documents like directories, price lists, or product catalogs; explain it with charts, graphs, and infographics; present it in slide decks or annual reports. That’s why we created The Design + Data Summit — an event for designers who work with data: online, September 21–22, 2023.
In two days of information-packed sessions taught by industry-leading experts, you will learn practical, helpful, HOW-TO techniques to boost your productivity, efficiency, and design quality.
- Using design to tell a data story
- Personalized print and digital direct marketing for mail, email, and social media
- Simplifying your story with infographics
- Choosing a graph or chart style based on the data
- How to work with the people who actually understand the data
- Data Merge with InDesign + Illustrator + Photoshop + more