The event aims to gather professionals from industry, academia, and research to exchange ideas and collaborate on solutions for sand management issues in all producing plays. Join operators, service providers, and academic experts as they discuss technologies, best practices, and lessons learned in managing sand along the produced fluid journey from pore to process.
Topics to be discussed include:
– Reservoir, Wellbore Productivity and Injectivity Impact
– Downhole Prediction and Quantifying Sand Production
– Sand Prevention, Control and Management at the Sandface
– Artificial Lift for the Sand Production Life Cycle
– Sand Management at the Wellhead, Infield Flowlines and Surface Production Facilities
– Detecting and Managing Erosion/Corrosion and System Integrity