Reuters Events: Responsible Business Europe 2024 Hilton London Tower Bridge, London
The effective integration of sustainability is an urgent business imperative. The current landscape is marked by new regulations, heightened stakeholder expectations, and challenging macroeconomic conditions. Companies must strike a delicate balance between immediate sales and growth with the effective integration of sustainability across all functions to tackle impacts and ensure future success.
Every department plays a crucial role in this transformative journey, it’s of critical importance to integrate sustainability across the entire organisation.
The urgency for action is clear, but meaningful change and impact hinge on the availability, accuracy, and quality of data, alongside effective communication that builds wholehearted collaboration and ownership from internal and external stakeholders. With the CSRD here, now is the time for companies to act decisively, fostering a culture of sustainability and ensuring a collective commitment to deliver transformative change.
Join us at Responsible Business Europe 2024 as we outline how companies can embrace sustainability across the organisation, go beyond CSRD compliance, and deliver the increasingly critical transition of the business.
– Tufan Erginbilgic, CEO, Rolls-Royce
– Morten Nilsson, CEO, Brightwell
– Linda Jackson, CEO, Peugeot
– Peter Jelkeby, CEO UK and I, Ingka Group
– Douglas Lamont, CEO, Tony’s Chocoloney
– Sherry Madera, CEO, CDP
– Thierry D’Argent, CEO UK, Societe Generale
– Eelco van der Enden, CEO, GRI
– Chiara Del Prete, Chairwoman – Sustainability Reporting Technical Expert Group, EFRAG
– Deepak Jobanputra, Chief Sustainability Officer, Vitality
– Juliette White, VP – Global HSE and Sustainability, AstraZeneca
– Chris Stark, CEO, The Climate Change Committee
– Integrating Sustainability: Understand how to get companywide buy-in for the integration of sustainability and incentivise employees to act on initiatives.
– Data Collection, Analysis and Management: Discover how companies are collecting high quality data to achieve a sharper insight into their impacts, including scope 3 emissions, to meet the incoming regulatory requirements and ensure decisions are made from accurate and transparent sustainability data.
– Navigating Reporting Regulation: Hear from corporate peers, standard setters and industry experts on how to navigate change and prepare your business and value chain to be fit for a sustainable future.
– Delivering a Net Zero Business: Discover the latest technologies, investments and nature-based solutions you can utilise to facilitate and accelerate the net zero transition.
– Authentic, Impact-Driven, Communications: Discover how to communicate effectively with clear, digestible, and engaging sustainability communications that meet the increased demands and scrutiny from investors, employees and customers.