Novel Nasal Formulation and Delivery Summit San Diego Marriott Del Mar, San Diego
Not only has the pandemic fuelled interest in new modalities research, but it has also triggered a renaissance of formulation approaches amongst biopharma to bring new wave of drug substances and therapeutics to life. Impel Pharmaceuticals, SciSparc Odyssey Health, and Intravacc are amongst the pioneers that stole the spotlight with their intranasal formulation delivery entering clinical trials.
With the advent of mature particle characterization and engineering, improved biophysiological understanding, and emphasis of patient centricity, intranasal and inhaled formatted drug products will offer unprecedented opportunities with widened therapeutic window for patients, beyond vaccine and pulmonary indications, with direct access to CNS.
In collaboration with Cipla, Impel Pharmaceuticals, Neurelis and SaNOtize, the Novel Nasal Formulation and Delivery Summit will be premier in San Diego, uniting 60+ senior leaders from biopharma to:
– Share approaches to formulate a novel nasal drug product with stability beyond small molecules and cross-learning from inhalations
– Overcome bioavailability and permeability challenges for rapid absorption by targeting olfactory system and targeted delivery to destined cells and organs
– Deeper our biophysiological and biodistribution understanding to reduce adsorption rate and immune response
– Widen the therapeutic window with patient centricity for your pipeline progression through this unique route of administration and enhance patient adherence
– Ensure a compatible, cost-effective device for filing and speed-to-market
Join us in San Diego in May to meet 60+ senior scientific leaders to improve your formulated products!
Early booking and group discounts available – visit the website for more information.
Go to Event Website
Conference Only - Drug Developer: USD 2999.00, Conference Only - Academic: USD 2599.00, Conference Only - Solution Provider: USD 3799.00