Carbon Capture Summit 2023 conference Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Amsterdam,
- Making an economic assessment for carbon capture, utilization, and storage
Understand the economic fundamentals and the key business indicators for carbon capture, utilization, and storage that can be applied across industries.
- Reducing carbon emissions by industry sector – Challenges and Opportunities
Scope out new opportunities for industries to develop large-scale carbon capture facilities that will significantly reduce carbon emissions.
- New CCUS technologies and engineering know-how in developing the infrastructure
Be the first to hear about innovations in carbon capture and construction know-how in storage facilities and transportation.
- Supporting the industry with upcoming regulations and new environmental policies
Understanding the policymakers, following the science and ecological viewpoints concerning regulatory frameworks which apply to various industries and regions.
- Building a business model for CCUS with cost-reduction and commercialisation
Adopting CCUS technologies in oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, power generation, fertilizer markets, and other heavy industries.
- Latest projects and transportation networks for CO2 storage and utilization
Gain insight into the growing number of CCUS projects, and transportation solutions via shipping or the pipeline industry