Building the Law Firm of the Future The Law Society Hall, London
The Conference will focus on topics relevant to law firm management and building the law firm of the future and will include:
– Law firm future readiness – what are the ‘elephants in the room’
– Costs and investments (and profit) – how to make the right decisions for the future
– How do we attract talent into the profession and into our firms now and in the future?
– Will AI eat the law?
– Limit liability or insure or both – does the future hold more claims against law firms?
– What do the clients think about the future of law firms?