Argus Green Marine Fuels Conference Novotel Amsterdam City, Amsterdam
The key question facing the shipping industry: how to accelerate decarbonisation of the shipping industry?
The Argus Green Marine Fuels Conference returns in May 2023 in the Netherlands to offer you high impact networking opportunities with senior industry stakeholders, and insights into key developments that are shaping the shipping industry, including IMO, EU regulation and more. Hear from senior industry leaders across the methanol, ammonia, hydrogen, LNG, and biofuels sectors, alongside key regulators, governments and ship owners and discover their views of how the marine fuel matrix of the future is shaping up.
– EU fit for 55 – How will the EU ETS, FuelEU Maritime and other EU legislation influence the shipping industry moving forward?
– Alternative pathways – Where will the first fuel supply chains be established and what is needed to advance these alternative fuels?
– Shipowner’s perspective – What fuels are shipowners selecting and why?
– Green corridors – How can we implement green corridors to accelerate the industry’s path towards a greener future?
– Engineering solutions – How can we build more resourceful engine and ship designs that would enable improved utilization of energy?
Go to Event Website
Main Conference pass: early bird rate - Expires 10 March: EUR 1399.00, Main Conference pass: early bird rate (group of 3) - Expires 10 March: EUR 3568.00, Main Conference pass: early bird rate (group of 5) - Expires 10 March: EUR 5596.00, Main Conference pass: standard rate: EUR 1699.00, Main Conference pass: standard rate (group of 3): EUR 4333.00, Main Conference pass: standard rate (group of 5): EUR 6796.00