2023 World Technology Law Conference - May 24, 2023 to May 26, 2023 The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto, Toronto
The world of technology law is rapidly evolving, don’t get left behind! Time is running out to join hundreds of technology lawyers from around the world, as they gear up to expand their global network and stay up-to-date with the latest advances at the 2023 World Technology Law Conference.
Whether you’re an In-House Counsel, a private practice lawyer, a business executive, or a government official, you can’t afford to miss out on the chance to meet colleagues who share your passion for law and technology. Hurry and register now before it’s too late!
Why should you attend?
– Engage with Global Technology Lawyers: Take advantage of the breadth of knowledge from fellow attendees.
– Learn First-Hand about Data Protection, AI, Open Source Intelligence, and More: Expert panelists will discuss trends and their experience on these topics.
– Experience a Conference Created by Lawyers for Lawyers: Sessions have been expertly crafted based on hot topics in technology law.
– Peer-to-Peer Networking: Attendees are sure to meet colleagues and gain referrals from networking events.
– See and Be Seen: The conference features leading global tech lawyers as speakers and attendees. It’s the event to be at to expand your global network.
Event Dates & Venue
Website & Tickets
Go to Event Website
General Admission: USD 375.00
Topics | Categories