Vaccine Technology Summit 2023 Exhibition and Conference Berlin, Germany, Berlin
- The fundamentals of new vaccine discovery and development
Understand biotech and pharmaceutical industry fundamentals and key market drivers for developing vaccinations from a global perspective.
- Exploring new technologies in vaccine delivery for better immune responses
Look for new opportunities and make the clinical case for adopting new technology and techniques for vaccine delivery.
- Latest research in genetically-engineered vaccinations and mRNA vaccine technologies
Explore innovations and assess the latest results from tests and trials in biologically-engineered vaccinations and recent advancements in DNA and messenger RNA vaccination technologies.
- New developments in viral vectors, nucleic acid-based vaccines, and structural vaccinology
Future vaccination strategies and the latest advancements in viral vector-based applications for adapting structural viral vaccine design and development.
- Advances in live-attenuated virus vaccines and lessons learned from inactivated vaccines
Hear from leading vaccine developers and build on traditional vaccine approaches for cost-effective and proven methods for developing new vaccines.
- Case studies and clinical trials and working with global vaccine manufacturers
Gain insights from leading manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry use to ensure successful vaccine delivery.