The 14th Annual Traumatic Brain Injury Conference Hilton Arlington, Arlington
Arrowhead Conferences and Event Planning is pleased to announce its 14th Annual Traumatic Brain Injury Conference will be taking place in Washington, DC on May 2-3, 2024. This conference brings together researchers and clinicians from industry, academia, the military and government to present ground-breaking research in a variety of areas related to traumatic brain injury.
This event provides a special opportunity for a variety of stakeholders to present original research and analysis aimed at providing a full picture of the progress being made towards better diagnosis, treatment and long-term care for TBI survivors. At this annual event, physicians, nurses, neurosurgeons, scientists, and drug/diagnostic developers from all over the world network and learn from one another.
Focus areas include:
– Current Clinical Management of TBI
– Advances and Opportunities for TBI Biomarkers
– Recovery, Regeneration and Plasticity
– TBI Therapeutic Preclinical/Clinical Candidates
– Outcomes Research
– Large-scale Observational Studies of TBI
– Neuroimaging Research and Practice
– Emerging Tools for Diagnosis/Assessment of TBIs
– Preclinical/Clinical Development Models/Design