Reuters Events: Customer Service and Experience East 2023 New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn
Amidst a landscape of mercurial technological trends and economic turbulence, service and experience leaders must remain focussed on the fundamentals of success; understanding customer needs, exceeding customer expectations, and doubling down on customer centricity. Only you can lead your organization to experience excellence through execution.
Reuters Events: Customer Service and Experience East 2023 brings together senior leaders from the world’s most influential brands to shape service and experience as disciplines across industry lines. Arm yourself with the insights, metrics and strategies you need to rally your organization around CX and deliver a unified, frictionless experience.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Claire Bennett, Chief Customer Officer, IHG Hotels and Resorts
• Chris Silcock, EVP and Chief Commercial Officer, Hilton
• Shelia Anderson, Chief Information Officer, Aflac
• Roger Putnam, COO and Head of US Customer Service, Prudential
• Catherine Lynch, SVP, Head of Digital Experience and Human Centered Design, Citizens Bank