PCOS EL-PFDD Meeting Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center, College Park
PCOS Externally-Led Patient-Focused Drug Development Meeting (PCOS EL-PFDD) Presented by PCOS Challenge: The National Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Association
PCOS affects up to 15% of women and can lead to severe health issues, yet lacks FDA-approved treatments. The PCOS EL-PFDD Meeting is a pivotal listening session for the FDA and industry stakeholders to learn from patients about their needs and priorities for new treatments.
Benefits for Patients Attending
– Directly inform the FDA and industry about the daily challenges and health effects of PCOS.
– Share perspectives on current treatment effectiveness.
– Highlight unmet needs and priorities for new treatments.
Benefits for Pharma/Industry Representatives Attending
– Gain an in-depth understanding of patients’ experiences and symptom burden.
– Learn factors influencing treatment choices and clinical trial participation.
– Drive more effective drug development by identifying unmet needs in PCOS care.