Middle East Produced Water Management 2023 Exhibition and Conference Millennium Plaza Hotel, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Abu
- Making an economic assessment for produced water management strategies
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for produced water management strategies.
- Looking for low-cost and low-risk solutions in water treatment, recycling, and reuse
Ensure a low-cost project is maintained throughout the water management process in light of the current oil price market.
- Evaluating the options and making choices in treatment-for-reuse and water-disposal
Avoid the pitfalls and learn from recent results from produced water management experts to build the right water management plan.
- New technologies and technical know-how in produced water management
Explore the latest advances in water treatment, recycling, and reuse and the tools available to improve efficiencies and oilfield operations.
- Upcoming regulations and industry standards for oilfield-produced water
Hear from key regulators and environmental bodies to ensure your water management program meets new regulations and industry standards.
- Operational case studies and developing a successful water management program
Gain insight from oilfields across the Middle East and implement strategies that others in the industry use to ensure successful operations.