McGill@Whistler Implant Symposium Whistler Conference Centre, Whistler
Join us for for the long weekend! Also available as a webinar! Morning lectures from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm each day.
Seven expert speakers, specialists in Periodontics, Prosthodontics and OMFS covering all aspects of Implantology.
Breakfast buffet served every morning before lectures for you and your guest, Friday evening cocktails and hors d’ouevres for you and your guest! Breakfast and cocktail evening are included in course price.
Topics covered during the symposium:
– Implant Planning and Surgical Principles
– Rescuing the Compromised Implant: From Labial Malposition to Peri-Implantitis
– A Critical Look at Present-Day Procedural Changes that Improve Patient Care
– Surgical and Periodontal Considerations in Implantology
– Demystifying Partial Extraction Therapies
– Complex Restorative Treatment and Implant Surgery
– When to Graft or Not to Graft… Pink Ceramic
– A Healthy Body for a Healthy Implant – Understanding and Managing Implant Physiological Complications
– Round Table and Question Period at the end of the Monday session