Infectious Diseases Practice Updates 2024 The Royal Sonesta Kaua’i Resort Lihue, Lihue
This interactive course provides practical updates on common topics and challenges faced with infectious diseases and key information on the application of new developments in the field. Information is delivered by subject matter experts using case-based presentations and in-depth discussions including question and answer sessions geared to increase knowledge, performance, and patient outcomes. Attendees leave with up-to-date, practical information that can be applied immediately to their clinical practice.
The 2024 course focuses on critically ill patients, primary immune deficiencies, mycobacterial diseases (tubercular and non-tubercular), infection prevention and control, and gastrointestinal, transplant, orthopedic, and travel/tropical infections. The course also includes a review of recent important practice-impacting papers.
– Review of new guidelines, developments and literature in the field
– Practical updates that can be immediately applied into daily practice
– Case-based, interactive presentations
– Dedicated time for questions and discussion
– Geared towards increasing clinician knowledge and improving patient outcomes
– Networking opportunities at breakfast roundtable sessions and evening social reception
– Access to course recordings for one year
Additional details at: ce.mayo.edu/id2024