HYDROGEN FUEL CELL 2023 Exhibition and Conference California, USA, Los Angeles
- Emerging trends of hydrogen and fuel cell electric vehicles
Gain insights into global market drivers for fuel cells and explore innovative techniques to advance Fuel Cell design for electric vehicles.
- Exploring the challenges and opportunities for FCEV adoption
Examine the current barriers to FCEV adoption, including Green Hydrogen production, storage, and distribution, as well as the emerging policies to facilitate the mass roll-out of Hydrogen station infrastructure.
- Innovations in fuel-cell design for enhanced reliability and durability
Explore innovative solutions to enhance Fuel Cell reliability and durability, addressing material degradation, catalyst poisoning, and stack longevity for improved performance and lifespan.
- New manufacturing processes and materials for cost optimization
Leverage expertise from leading manufacturers and implement strategies to reduce material and manufacturing costs through reliable and scalable processes, making FCEVs economically viable.
- Latest research and case studies on fuel-cell designs and applications
Review global case studies on potential fuel-cell configurations for implementation in electric vehicles and evaluate their performance.
- Upcoming regulations and safety standards for fuel cells
Hear from regulators and policymakers to ensure Fuel Cells meet new automotive regulations and industry standards for FCEVs.