Go Global Awards 2022 Tallinn, Estonia, Tallinn
The International Trade Council has partnered with the Estonian Business and Innovation Agency to launch this years Go Global Awards!
This years Go Global Awards are dedicated to those organizations who, despite challenging times, display innovation and resiliance.
This years global awards finalist events will be held in Tallinn, Estonia, from the 19th – 21st October 2022.
Entries for the International Trade Council’s Go Global Awards are now open to all organizations: large and small, public and private.
These awards help celebrate the businesses that are driving trade through their innovations, technologies and strategies. There’s 17 different award categories available.
Why Enter the 2022 Awards?
1. It is open to organizations of all sizes.
2. There’s 17 different award categories! You can register for one or more.
3. If you are a finalist your business gets to pitch, live, before judges, investors, government officials, and potential customers in Tallinn, Estonia.
4. Generates brand awareness.
5. Helps your business stand out from the crowd.
6. Separates you from the competition.
7. Acts as an endorsement of your achievements.
8. Sends a positive messages to your customers, suppliers and investors.
9. Improves employee motivation.
10. Provides opportunities to network with other winners and finalists.
11. Makes it easier to recruit new staff.
12. Is a badge of quality
13. It is free to enter.
14. It only takes 30 minutes to fill in the entry form.
THERE IS NO CHARGE TO ENTER THE GO GLOBAL AWARDS. MAKE SURE TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY.
To submit your entry, go here: https://www.goglobalawards.org/submit-your-entry/
For more info, visit https://www.goglobalawards.org/