Creative Strategic Thinking Course - 10/11th October 2023 - Impact Factory London Impact Factory | Professional Development | Training and Courses, London
This is a course for anyone involved in developing or implementing strategy.
You will explore what you can do to ensure that your most useful thoughts are translated into practical plans and effective behaviours.
We’ll support you through the steps of effective strategic planning to achieve grounded and measurable outcomes.
We want everyone to leave us with practical, concrete and usable plans that can be implemented with confidence and gusto!
– To introduce the concept of creative strategic thinking
– The effect of external and internal changes on strategy
– Step-by-step approach to creative strategy
– Drawing on familiar models
– Practical tools and techniques along the way
– To identify clear goals
– To provide a clear rationale for future strategy
– Creating buy-in with peers
– Motivating others to contribute to the process
– To practice selling
– To reflect upon risk assessment
– Pre-emptive options and contingency plans
– Commitment to their most useful next steps
What Our Delegates Say:
“Get involved. Great course that taught me new techniques. I would recommend it to all levels of management”
Miles Philips – Director of Marketing – 49’s
“I left the course with a new approach to problem-solving and naturally feeling more confident working in new and more inventive ways. I also left with the beginnings of a strategic plan for an upcoming project which I am looking forward to sharing with my seniors when more developed”.
Amy Bunyan – Director of UK Finance – James Grant Group
“I found the course really useful and have since used many of the tools demonstrated over the 2 days; I’ve even suggested that a few colleagues attend the session”
Lauren Pethybridge – Head of Food and Beverage – YHA