Carbon Capture USA 2023 Exhibition and Conference South Shore Harbour Resort, Texas, USA, Houston
- Making an economic assessment for carbon capture, utilization, and storage
Understand the economic fundamentals and the key business indicators for carbon capture, utilization, and storage that can be applied across industries.
- Reducing carbon emissions by industry sector – Challenges and Opportunities
Scope out new opportunities for industries to develop large-scale carbon capture facilities that significantly reduce carbon emissions.
- New CCUS technologies and engineering know-how in developing the infrastructure
Be the first to hear about innovations in carbon capture and construction know-how in storage facilities and transportation.
- Supporting the industry with upcoming regulations and new environmental policies
Understanding the policymakers, following the science and environmental viewpoints regarding regulatory frameworks that apply to various industries and regions.
- Building a business model for CCUS with cost-reduction and commercialization
Adopting CCUS technologies in industries such as oil and gas, chemical and petrochemical, power generation, fertilizer markets, and other heavy industries.
- Latest projects and transportation networks for CO₂ storage and utilization
Gain insight into the growing number of CCUS projects and transportation solutions via shipping or the pipeline industry.