Biennial IBA African Regional Forum Conference: future-proofing the African legal profession Kigali Convention Centre, Kigali
– Regional integration: prospects for the successful implementation of AfCFTA
– Technological disruption in the African legal sector
– The ESG agenda in Africa: from people, business and legal perspectives
– Opportunities and challenges for regulating new tech players in African services sectors
– Mapping international arbitration in Africa: what has changed in the last decade?
– Data protection and privacy: the art of risk-management
– Is the future of international criminal law domestic?
– Training the future lawyer: is current legal education fit for 21st century purpose?
– Making a success of the post-pandemic law firm
– The evolution of Force Majeure clauses in commercial contracts to address emerging global treats