Australian Smart Water Utilities 2023 Exhibition and Conference Melbourne, Australia, Melbourne
- Making an economic assessment for water utilities
Understand the economic fundamentals and make the business case for developing water networks to boost efficiencies.
- Integrating smart water technologies into existing water infrastructure
Build take-home solutions and identify suitable technologies for greater efficiency, lower costs, and optimal allocation of water.
- Strategies for managing and reducing water leakage across the network
Avoid the pitfalls and learn the latest leak detection systems from leakage experts to meet regulations and water leakage targets.
- Looking at real-time data and cutting-edge communication technologies
Learn about the latest in measuring and monitoring technologies, better communication systems, and the use of big data across the water network.
- New technologies and know-how in IoT and AI for network automation
Explore the latest advances in water network automation with developments in IoT and Artificial Intelligence to improve efficiencies and water operations.
End-user case studies and how to develop an optimal network
Gain insight from regional water networks and implement strategies that others in the water utility