Argus Fertilizer Africa Conference Safari Park Hotel and Casino, Nairobi City
The Argus Fertilizer Africa Conference is returning in-person between 8-10 February 2023 in Nairobi, Kenya at the Safari Park Hotel.
Join attendees from across the African fertilizer value chain for three days of discussions and presentations by senior industry leaders on key topics of the day, based on the key themes of affordability, availability and sustainability of fertilizers in Africa.
Networking is at the core of the Argus fertilizer conferences and so, whether you are involved in the supply, trade or distribution of fertilizers in Africa, you will have the opportunity to meet valuable new partners and customers from across the sector at this event. Do this by exploring our dedicated exhibition hall showcasing the latest technology and innovations in the sector or by making the most of our networking coffee breaks, drinks receptions, roundtable discussions and a NEW Awards ceremony.
– Agenda themes:
Day 1: Food security, sustainable agriculture and fertilizer use in Africa
– Leading industry figures tackling food security and improving access to fertilizers in Africa
– Overview from Argus experts on current energy and commodity markets, as well as fertilizer markets
– Insights into financing mechanisms to improve affordability of fertilizers in the long-term
Day 2: Unlocking availability and access to fertilizers in Africa
– Focus on building efficient transport and logistics networks to unlock fertilizer availability
– Insights on supply chain infrastructure financing as well key projects and infrastructure development updates
– New innovation stage for a focus on sustainability and the future of agriculture and fertilizer use in Africa, (technology, soil health, micronutrients)
Day 3: Long term sustainability of fertilizer markets in Africa
– Exploring the development of renewable hydrogen capacity in the African continent
– Insights into clean ammonia projects within North Africa
– Closing keynote panel for a reflection on building a thriving African fertilizer market for the future, looking towards the Africa Union Summit, net zero pledges and much more
– Networking opportunities
Attracting 300+ attendees from over 150 companies, network with the biggest fertilizer buyers, traders and manufacturers involved in the African market. Maximise this opportunity to connect with senior executives from across the globe, all under one roof.
Explore the exhibition area to discover cutting-edge technologies and innovations being developed in both the bulk and specialty fertilizers space for the African fertilizer market.
– Argus Fertilizer Africa Awards
Argus is delighted to be hosting the second edition of the Argus Fertilizer Africa Awards on Thursday 9 February, during the Argus Fertilizer Africa Conference.
The awards will be held in person for the first time, following on from their successful launch online during the pandemic.
With categories based around the core themes of availability, access and sustainability of the conference, the awards seek to recognise and celebrate achievements of individuals and companies working in the African fertilizer industry over the past 12 months.
Don’t miss the return of this long-standing conference with unrivalled dominance with key fertilizer players across the world in the exciting fertilizer hub of Kenya.
Go to Event Website
Early bird rate: 1 x three-day in-person conference pass - expires 18 November: USD 1499.00, Early bird rate: 3 x three-day in-person conference pass - 20% off total - expires 18 November: USD 3598.00, Early bird rate: 5 x three-day in-person conference pass - 30% off total - expires 18 November: USD 5247.00, Standard rate: 1 x three-day in-person conference pass: USD 1699.00, Standard rate: 3 x three-day in-person conference pass - 20% off total: USD 4078.00, Standard rate: 5 x three-day in-person conference pass - 30% off total: USD 5947.00