Argus Clean Ammonia Asia Conference 2024 Hotel Okura Tokyo Co., Ltd., Tokyo
This conference will provide a key meeting point through which regional and international senior stakeholders can connect to discuss new opportunities and form partnerships at the core of one of the world’s key demand centres for clean ammonia.
Japan has led discussions in Asia and around the globe regarding the importance of ammonia in the decarbonisation of industries and in the transition to a net zero world. With crucial regulatory and market announcements expected in 2024 from Japan, this event will provide you with the key updates you need to know, including what expected demand coming from Asia looks like.
With attendees from across the value chain, topics for discussion will also include infrastructure and storage availability in Asia, cracking technology readiness and import project development, financing for clean ammonia export projects, procurement and contract structures, as well as key supplier updates on supply projects looking to target the region.
With various industries, including power generation, shipping or other hard to abate sectors exploring ammonia’s adoption as a hydrogen carrier, clean ammonia is set to play a major role in reaching net zero goals across the Asia region. Do not miss your opportunity to meet with senior industry stakeholders and gain the latest insights you need to understand how to shape your business strategy on the path to net zero.
Tuesday, 7 May: Pre-conference drinks reception
– Registration open.
– Welcome drinks reception.
Wednesday, 8 May: Main conference day 1
– Registration open.
– Breakfast and morning coffee.
– Argus welcome.
– Welcome from host sponsor: Creating an ammonia society: What role is clean ammonia set to play around the world?
– Ministerial welcome: Clean ammonia and role in the decarbonisation of Japanese industry and how Japan is enabling the development of a market for clean ammonia.
– Ministerial address: How is the Republic of Korea progressing with regulations for clean ammonia imports?
– Case study series: Asia focus.
– Case study: Pilot project for thermal power generation.
– Case study with NYK Line: Accelerating the preparation for ammonia bunkering.
– Case study: Kickstarting supply to decarbonise Korean hard-to-abate sectors.
– Keynote panel: Enabling decarbonisation in Asia – clean ammonia’s role.
– How is production incentivisation matching up to demand-side policy frameworks: What does this mean for contract structures for clean ammonia offtake?
– Speed networking.
– Producer views: Reaching tipping point – when will the first projects start producing?
– Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN): How is clean ammonia’s role in industry decarbonisation shaping up?
– Chairperson’s closing remarks.
– Drinks reception.