97th Annual Clinical Reviews Mayo Civic Center, Rochester
Mayo Clinic’s 97th Annual Clinical Reviews seeks to update primary care providers on the latest recommendations involving medical subspecialties. The course provides a comprehensive program of lectures on topics of general interest in medicine, surgery, and pediatrics relevant to clinical practice.
This course is designed for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and nurses practicing in primary care, family medicine, and internal medicine.
Upon completion of this activity, participants should be able to:
– Review the appropriate immunizations administered to children and adults for protection against preventable infectious diseases
– Describe new guidelines on the surgical evaluation and treatment for benign prostatic hypertrophy
– Define a surveillance and management plan for breast cancer survivors in the primary care clinic
– Assess symptoms of long COVID and devise a treatment plan for symptom management
– Identify appropriate tools for identification and management of pediatric obesity
– Recommend a management strategy for challenging behavioral symptoms in the patient with dementia
– Identify opportunities to enhance the accuracy of the physical examination for diagnosing common musculoskeletal conditions
– Review current guidelines for asthma diagnosis and treatment
Visit ce.mayo.edu/cr2023 for more information.