SAE Media Group is proud to present the 2nd annual Transdermal and Microneedle Drug Delivery Conference, taking place on the 23rd to 24th January 2023.
The 2023 Transdermal and Microneedle Drug Delivery Conference will explore real world applications of microneedles in drug delivery and strategies for advanced and user-centric device design. Regulation of transdermal delivery systems will be another key theme addressed, in combination with clinical trial optimization. Engage in the latest innovations in device design, development and formulation, with case studies from expert key opinion leaders of this rapidly accelerating space. Other key areas will be microneedle vaccines and transdermal patches for management of chronic disease.
The two-day agenda offers you peer-to-peer networking with CEO’s, Senior Vice presidents, Directors, Heads of Product Development and many more.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
– Engage with senior industry opinion leaders presenting their experiences and case studies in innovative device design and advanced drug product formulation
– Gain insights from notified body and competent authority representatives addressing key regulatory requirements
– Understand how to optimize your lifecycle management strategy for a commercially successful device
– Explore and benchmark against industry advances in device design through case studies and real-world examples
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
– Drug-Delivery Device Developers
– Microneedle Device Developers
– Transdermal Delivery Developers
– Microarray Patch Developers
– Medical Device Engineers
– Primary Packaging Material Designers
– Secondary Packagers
– Smart Device Developers
– Training Device Developers
– Device-Safety Solution Providers
– Drug Developers
– Transdermal Drug Product Developers
BOOK BY 30TH SEPTEMBER AND SAVE £400
Registrations can be made on the event website at: www.transdermal-microneedle-delivery.co.uk/EVVNT