25th Asia-Pacific League of Associations for Rheumatology Congress | 7 - 11 December 2023 Chiang Mai International Exhibition and Convention Centre, Tambon Chang Phueak
APLAR 2023 in Chiang Mai promises to be an extraordinary event that delves into the latest advancements, research findings, and treatment modalities in the field of rheumatology. With a focus on collaboration, innovation, and knowledge exchange, this congress aims to foster dialogue, nurture connections, and promote advancements in Asia-Pacific rheumatology care.
There are so many reasons to attend:
– Reunite and network with the APLAR Rheumatology community as over 2,000 experts gather to exchange best practice
– Various workshops and courses covering GRAPPA, MRI Imaging and more
– 250+ expert presentations and specially curated industry symposia sessions
– Possibilities to attend virtually with on-demand access
– Your key to the most important advances in Asia-Pacific for clinical rheumatology treatment
Mark your calendars and prepare for an unforgettable learning experience in the heart of Thailand.
Speakers: Dr. Daniel Aletaha, Prof. Oliver Distler, A/Prof. Andrea Low, Dr. Chi-Chiu Mok, Prof. Eric Morand, Prof. Peter Nash, Prof. Nan Shen, Prof. Tsutomu Takeuchi, Dr. Xinping Tian