WLCUS Clinical Project Management Masterclass 2023 Online ONLINE Budapest, Budapest
During these 2 Days’ of online sessions, Trainees will learn how to adapt their project
management knowledge to clinical trials. They will see how to manage clinical trials, set
milestones, do risk management, allocate staff and budgets, dealing with clients and
contracts. Several components of successful project management such as the interaction
between project activities and key decisions will be highlighted.
This is a very interactive course with workshops, putting the theoretical concepts into
• What are the fundamentals of Project Management? Which Project Management
• The Project Manager (negotiation, delegation, dealing with clients, quality)?
• The Project Environment (regulations, guidelines, SOPs)
• Clinical Trial life cycle
• The clinical development Plan
• CRO selection basics
• The definition and initiation of a Trial (scope, feasibility, CDP)
• The planning of the Trial (project plan, milestones, schedules, charts, risk management,
• The Project Budget (budget sheets, budget control)
• The execution of the Trial (monitoring and controlling, reporting, dealing with changes)
• How to manage a clinical operation team
• The closure of the Trial (archiving, evaluation, project failure reasons)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Project managers (or related clinical research professionals) who have just entered the world of
project management in clinical research.
- Senior Clinical Research Associates (CRAs)
- People who are interacting regularly with Project Managers and who want to understand the
pitfalls of clinical project management.