RustFi Hackathon by Keyrock Factory Berlin Gorlitzer Park, Berlin
Where Rust, Financial Markets and Web3 meet
Take part in the RustFi Hackathon by Keyrock, an event for Rust Developers and capital markets experts to challenge their skills and explore the possibilities for Rust to impact Digital Finance, and have a chance to win the 100K€ prize pool!
During the hack, you will be able to create solutions around the following 4 categories:
– Creating community value (Financial Rust tooling that gives back)
– Promote Rust Learning (Gamify Rust training)
– Open Source Financial and connectivity Rust tooling (Democratize access to DeFi)
– In Search of Alpha with Rust (Design an Algo Trading Strategy with most Alpha with backtesting)
Take part in the RustFi Hackathon, and get the chance to:
– Get access to distinguished mentoring and networking opportunities
– Meet fellow Rust aficionados
– Gain insights on your skills and ideas from experts from Keyrock and its partners
– Innovate within realms of algorithmic trading and de-centralized finance
– Compete towards the 100K€ prize pool
When and Where?
Register before September 28th
Onsite event in Berlin, Germany: Sep 30 – Oct 2, 2022
Who can join?
– Rust Developers (with experience or passion for financial markets)
– Capital Markets and Digital Finance experts (algorithmic trading, digital currencies, blockchain for financial uses, etc.)
– And front-end/full-stack developers, UI/UX designers
How can you join?
Check out the hackathons’ website to register by September 28th, 2022