North American Frac Sand 2024 Exhibition and Conference Houston, Texas, USA, Houston
- Frac sand market supply and demand forecasts
Understand the key market drivers and supply forecasts with an update on volumes and specifications of frac sand required in key North American plays.
- New rail loading, offloading, and transloading developments
Optimize the latest developments in transloading facilities and identify new offloading points to maximize efficiencies and profit margins across the supply chain.
- Optimizing existing rail infrastructure, storage points, and capacity
Examine optimal locations and capacity of rail infrastructure and storage facilities across North America to provide efficient proppant supplies. When is it economical to store frac sand?
- Reducing transportation costs and understanding pricing dynamics
Learn how to minimize overall transportation costs and find work-around solutions to price differentials. How are others in the industry managing price volatilities?
- Utilize local trucking and last-mile transportation strategies
Evaluate the available options for trucking frac sand directly to the wellsite and overcome last-mile logistical challenges with cost reduction in mind.
- Multiple end-user case studies and specification requirements
Hear end-users discuss their proppant quality requirements and implement strategies that others in the industry use to manage constraints.