Non-Valentine\'s Party Wellington Way, London
Valentine’s and dating apps be damned! Be in person: meet new people/make new friends/get laid/all the above (no gurantees or refunds) 🙂
1. Your ticket admits you And your Hot single friend. Not your friend that has been single for a decade for obvious reasons; your hot single friend. Don’t have one? You have until Sat 19th to find one 🙂
2. You are welcome whichever team you bat for, but this is a straight-focused event.
3. Your ticket includes vege pizza (see House Rules below) and a hot toddie/tea/coffee.
4. There will be ice-breakers/games which are completely optional.
5. You will be emailed the exact location once you have bought a ticket.
You are strongly advised to bring warm layers and your dancing shoes (make sure you can walk in the garden in them too). This is an indoor event, but it’s an unconventional space and there will be open windows.
1. This is an age 18+ event.
2. Strictly no photos. We want you to have a good time, not document looking like you’re having a good time.
3. Wash hands on arrival. Not so much to prevent plague as to make eating pizza with new people more agreeable.