The aim of this initiative is to continue, reinforce and promote research in multidisciplinary areas, including literature, culture, linguistics and translation, as well as their relationships with other scientific, literary, artistic and cultural fields.
Communication proposals are accepted in the following thematic areas:
- Reception of the figure of Job in literature;
- Representations of Job in cinema and other arts;
- Suffering and resistance;
- Injustice, ordeal and reward;
- Hybris and punishment;
- Fidelity and integrity;
- Fragilities of the human condition;
- Hope and life.