Endocrine Update 2024 Wyndham Grand Rio Mar Puerto Rico Golf and Beach Resort, Río Grande
Designed for endocrinologists and interested internists and surgeons, this course addresses gaps in medical knowledge and barriers in clinical practice to improve the outcomes of patients with endocrine and metabolic disorders. This program will consist of lecture, small group, panel discussion formats covering best practices, barriers to optimal patient outcomes and new approaches to the evaluation and management of complex and common endocrine disorders. In addition, this year’s program will bring new delivery formats to the audience, including clinical debates and clinicopathological conferences.
– Updates on best practices and new approaches to the evaluation and management of complex and common endocrine disorders
– Interactive case-based presentations
– Small group breakout sessions and networking opportunities
– Dedicated time for questions and discussion
– Access to course recordings for one year
Additional details visit: ce.mayo.edu/endo2024