Asia Carbon Conference Pullman Kuching, Kuching
Organised by Argus Media in conjunction with host sponsor, Samling Group, the Asia Carbon Conference will take place on 14-16 March in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia.
Meet the key companies involved in producing carbon offsets at the first industry leadership conference for carbon offsetting and trading in Asia, to get ahead of your competitors in a rapidly growing global market. Set in the heart of the Sarawak Province, Malaysia, the beating heart of the country’s energy industry, don’t miss your chance to interact, network, and learn about carbon offsets: what are they, how do they work, and how might they impact Asia?
Key agenda topics:
• A voluntary carbon offset introductory primer: what are they, how do they work and how might they impact Asia?
• Keynotes from Government and industry participants from across Asia.
• Navigating the ecosystem: project developers, retailers, brokers and consumers.
• Financing carbon projects – what are the financing tools available?
• Review of standards that exist for validation and verification of carbon credits.
• Carbon offsets vs carbon taxes: what’s the difference?
• Understand how high quality carbon offsets and allowances are bought and traded.
• Case studies of how corporations can use carbon offsets – from aviation to shipping.
• Updates on carbon capture technology.
Featured speakers include:
• Adam Nye, Business Development, Argus
• Minister of Energy, Sarawak Government
• Lawrence Chia, CEO, Samling
• Andrea Valentini, Analytics and Consulting, Argus
• Andrew Gaballa, Head of Global Carbon – Structuring, Origination and Commodity Sales, Macquarie Singapore
• Mark Kenber, Executive Director, VCMI
• James Larmouth, Head of Carbon, Vitol
• Philip See Yew Jin, Chief of Sustainability, Malaysia Airlines
• Masao Koyama, Carbon Management Team, Mitsubishi Corporation
Go to Event Website
Super early bird rate (expires 20 January 2023): USD 1099.00, Early bird rate (expires 17 February 2023): USD 1699.00, Standard rate (from 18 February 2023): USD 1999.00