10th Annual Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast Conference Hyatt Regency Boston, Boston
The 10th annual Pre-Filled Syringes East Coast conference will once again play host to an international audience of drug delivery, medical device and PFS experts to discuss emerging trends and offer innovative solutions to the challenges facing the pre-filled syringes industry, helping attendees to secure global success for their devices.
The past year has seen significant developments in the injectables landscape with the evolving regulatory landscape, accelerating opportunities in digitilization and simulation to improve device design efficiency, and increased opportunities for connectivity to improve the user experience.
Furthermore, with a growing need for circular economy, this year’s conference will assess case studies of sustainable approaches for device packaging and life cycle management, while panel discussions, FDA and BioPhorum addresses will evaluate current and upcoming combination product guidelines and the potential for harmonization.
As part of SAE Media Group’s leading drug delivery portfolio of events, this event will bring you the key insights you need to expand and enhance your injectable device portfolio and the opportunity to network with senior players throughout the industry.
Benefits of Attending:
– Discover the latest industry developments for improved large volume and high viscous delivery via advanced autoinjector and on body delivery system design
– Assess the growing opportunities of digitalization and simulation for improved device development efficiency and potential
– Engage in an FDA regulatory roundup from the office of combination products, insights into EPR identification from BioPhorum and a panel discussion assessing harmonization of the regulatory landscape
– Delve into emerging technologies in injectable device design and case studies on digital integration of medical devices for improved user experience
– Benchmark against sustainable device packaging case studies driving the combination product industry towards circular economy
Who should attend:
– Drug-delivery developers
– Medical Device Engineers
– Primary Packaging material designers
– Secondary packagers
– Smart device developers
– Training device developers
– Device-safety solution providers
– Drug developers
Previous attendees include:
Alexion Pharmaceuticals; Alnylam; Amgen; AstraZeneca; BAUMANN SPRINGS LTD; Baumann Springs USA Inc.; BD; BD Medical – Pharmaceutical Systems; Biogen; Bristol Myers Squibb; BSI; BSI Group; Celanese; Clexio Biosciences; Coherus Biosciences; Corning, Inc.; CP Pathways LLC; Credence MedSystems; Datwyler Pharma Packaging Belgium; Elcam E3d ACAL Ltd; Eli Lilly and Company / DDCS; EPiWatch; Fruh Verpackungstechnik AG; Genentech; GERRESHEIMER AG; Gerresheimer Buende GmbH; Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Inc.; Groupe Jbt; Haselmeier, Inc; Johnson and Johnson; Kaleo, Inc.; Kokoku Rubber Inc.; Kokoku Rubber, Inc.; Lyndra Therapeutics; Merck and Co., Inc; Merck / MRL Device Development; Merck and Co; Nipro PharmaPackaging Americas Corporation; Novartis; Nye Lubricants; Office of Combination Products, FDA; Owen Mumford; Pfizer; Pharmacircle; PHC Corporation; PHC Corporation of North America; Polyplastics US; RAUMEDIC, Inc.; Regeneron; Regeneron Pharmaceuticals; Rx Bandz; Sagentia Innovation; Sanofi; Sanofi US; Schott North America, Inc.; Schreiner Medipharm; SHL – Pharma; Steri-Tek; SureMed Technologies, Inc.; Takeda; Terumo Solutions; UserWise, Inc.; Vertex; W.L. Gore and Associates, Inc.; Weiss-Aug Company Inc; West Pharmaceutical Services; West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.; Zeon Specialty Materials ; Zeon Specialty Materials Inc; Zwickroell; ZwickRoell GmbH and Co.KG;
EARLY BIRD OFFERS:
– Save $400 until 16 December 2022
– Save $200 until 31 January 2023
– Save $100 until 28 February 2023